What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following type of information:
- Personal information collected from customers includes name, address, contact details, and credit card details.
- Personal information collected from business contacts includes name, business position, and business telephone and fax numbers and email addresses.
- Personal information collected from our employees and contractors includes all information required for the employment or contractual relationship.
Generally, all personal information is collected directly from you or with your consent. We do not collect personal information that we do not need.
HiPPO Singapore Pass collects personal information in order to provide our customers with our products or services. This is to manage our relationship with our customers and the other vendors we engage in business with.
In relation to our customers, HiPPO Singapore Pass may also request information about you in order to help you decide which of our products or services would best suit your requirements.
We will not collect sensitive information about you (such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health) without your consent.
How is personal information used?
The personal information collected from you by HiPPO Singapore Pass is used:
- to provide our customers with our products or services and to notify our customers about existing or new HiPPO Singapore Pass products or services or promotions from time to time; and
- to notify our customers about existing or new products or services or promotions from time to time offered by one of HiPPO Singapore Pass’s business partners.
If at any time you no longer wish to be notified about products or services or promotions offered by HiPPO Singapore Pass or its business partners, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
Will Personal Information be given to anyone else?
Personal information collected by HiPPO Singapore Pass may be disclosed to third parties to whom Singapore Pass contracts out specialized functions (including mailing houses and printing companies). If HiPPO Singapore Pass does disclose personal information to third party contractors under outsourcing or contracting arrangements, HiPPO Singapore Pass takes steps to ensure that those contractors:
- are authorized only to use personal information in order to provide the services or to perform the functions required by HiPPO Singapore Pass.
HiPPO Singapore Pass does not sell, rent or trade personal information to or with third parties.
Is personal information stored safely?
HiPPO Singapore Pass takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information held by it from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Our IT systems are password protected and comply with our security standards, and if personal information is held on paper files, it is stored in locked compact uses. HiPPO Singapore Pass only permits your details to be accessed by authorized personnel.
This privacy statement outlines Singapore Pass’s approach to all personal information we handle, whether collected online or offline. However, particular issues that arise in the online environment are noted below.
Sometimes our website contains links to other websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a website other than please understand that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. You may wish to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.